- 2009 Degree in Biology, University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy
- Thesis: “The leptin signal in the central nervous system: a functional connection between nutrition and cognition".
- 2011 B.Sc.Biology, University of Sannio, Benevento, Italy
Thesis "The role of nuclear receptors in the inflammatory response in cells of colon cancer".
- 2014 M.Sc. Nutrition education and prevention of metabolic diseases, Federico II Naples, Italy
- 2012 - present PhD candidate in Biotechnology applied to Medical and Surgical Sciences, Second University of Naples (SUN), Italy
- 2014 – present, Visiting Research Scholar, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston