- 2007: Graduated from High School of Kyparissia, Messinia, Greece
- 2016: MD National and Kapodistrian University of Athens – Medical School
- 2016 – present: Research assistant, Infectious Diseases and Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston; and PhD Candidate, Medical School University of Athens .
- Development of a relatively immune intact mouse model for Flaviviridae, including dengue virus infection.
- Development of a relatively immune intact mouse model for Zika virus infection.
- 2007: "High School Graduates of Kyparissia Organization" for 1st position in panhellinic entrance exams of high school of Kyparissia
- 2008: Heath center of Vironas, Athens, for volunteer training on "Physiology and Family medicine"
- 2016: Announcement of Hippocratic Oath for highest G.P.A among graduates of Medical School of Athens