- 2000 B.S. Microbiology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- 2009 Ph.D. Microbiology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- 2009-2013 Post-doctoral Cell Biology/Immunology, Harvard Medical
- Scholl, Boston, MA
- 2013-present Post-doctoral Cancer Biology/Immunology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Characterization of immune response to vaccination and infection related to Coxiella Burnetti/Q-fever
- The development of immune-modulating cancer therapies
- The development of a tailored cancer vaccine platform
The training of students and future scientists receive high priority. As the beneficiary of excellent mentors and colleagues, it is important to take seriously the opportunity to work together with scientists as they develop their own careers. The mentor/mentee interaction is a unique one that can provide tremendous opportunity and value to all parties involved.
- Mojgan Abbaslou, M.D.
- Susan Raju Paul, M.D.
- Ottavia Clemente, Ph.D. Student
- Sherry Xiaoyun Tong, M.D.
- Yan Wang, M.D.
- Xavier Catena, M.S.
- Mathieu von Joest, M.S.
- Arya Sharifzadeh, M.S.
- Jing Zeng, M.S.
- Lisanne Schoutens (Cambridge University)
- Carl Pierce (University of Massachusettes)
- Samantha Wong (Imperial College)
- Jay Kritchai Vutipongsatorn (Imperial College)